Puddles & Pearls Photography is now looking to hire a Business Assistant to support the Owner/ Photographer with day-to-day client and business management. Information about this position is detailed below along with application requirements.
APPLICATION CLOSES: 3rd December 2020
POSITION DETAILS :
ROLE: BUSINESS ASSISTANT
DETAILS: PART TIME ROLE (10 HRS P/W / 2HRS PER DAY)
LOCATION: FLEXIBLE - FROM HOME + 2 DAYS IN OFFICE (MONUMENT)
RENUMERATION: $15 P/H
TASKS & ROLE REQUIREMENTS
The Business Assistant will support the day to day operations of Puddles & Pearls Photography by completing the following responsibilities:
• Prior to photography sessions, managing all client communication - across phone and email - for bookings and consultations as well as follow-up procedures to ensure the Puddles & Pearls quality of customer service is always delivered.
• Once photography session are complete, reconnecting with the client to book in order sessions and to collect final feedback.
• Keeping an accurate and up-to-date schedule for all sessions and managing client information through 17Hats Software
• Keeping Photographer / Business Owner up-to-date with all client and business admin information as needed.
• Managing (with the support of the owner) all marketing material for the business including daily/weekly social media content and posting (Instagram and Facebook), monthly website updates (via PhotoBiz), ongoing direct email distribution, and the creation of other marketing material such as flyers/post cards etc.
• Managing the packaging and distribution process of all final photographs to ensure a premium client experience
• Managing company award submissions and magazine entries
• Please Note: The intention for this role is to grow into a business manager position working directly alongside the Owner.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Puddles & Pearls is looking for a Business Assistant that can grow with us; and we are here to help build your professional skills in this area. As such, we are looking for a focused, inspired and caring individual who knows their daily work will impact on the greater vision of our company.
• At least 2 years experience in Customer Service / Sales role (or appropriate equivalent)
• Confident Communication Skills (written, verbal & listening)
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Knowledge of (or willingness to learn) social media for business including algorithms and paid advertising
• Knowledge of (or willingness to learn) website maintenance including SEO
• Knowledge of (or willingness to learn) Digital DM and customer management
• Interest in arts, photography, children and connecting with new parents
• Interest in business growth and development
• Positive attitude and willingness to work proactively and autonomously
RENUMERATION & BENEFITS
The business assistant will be paid $15ph on 15th / 30th of each month. Puddles and Pearls will also support the growth of this role by providing a customized personal development plan to foster your career growth and to ensure you always love the work that you do.
If you are interested in joining the Puddles & Pearls team, please send your resume and cover letter to Erica Tipton (Owner & Photographer) by the 3rd December 2020 clearly outlining:
- How you meet the above experience
- Why you would love to work at Puddles & Pearls
- What inspires you most in life
- Phone contact details
Successful applicants will be contacted via Phone before Christmas with an intended start date of Mid/Late January 2021.